Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Oregon Route, Training

Dana is working hard on trying to find us a better route to get to Lakeview, Oregon.  Using old Cycle Oregon routes and doing some "cutting and pasting", she just may have succeeded.

It was a very rainy, stormy day on the Oregon Coast, including hailing a few times.  Really too stormy to do any riding.  Disappointing for me because I haven't ridden in about 2 weeks (I was in Colorado for 12 days and experienced snow on 3 of them, enough to keep snow on the ground my entire trip).  I did manage to use the spin bikes at the gym for 35 minutes and build up a sweat.  I also did some weight training.  The best part of my day was my 2+ hour massage!

Dana said she rode to work today, but it was wet and cold.  I'm thinking the weather must not have been as stormy in the valley as it was on the coast (it usually isn't), but I'm sure it was pleasant.  I have to commend Dana for going out & riding in "the elements"

No comments:

Post a Comment