Saturday, July 31, 2010

We're on our way tomorrow!

I can't believe that we are ready to take off!  Steve & I spent all day today getting the 5th wheel ready for the trip, taking care of the yard, cleaning the house, packing, etc..  The last thing we will pack is the bikes, and I have this awful fear that we will forget to bring them!  Last night I went over both Steve's and my bikes, made some adjustments, lubed them, etc..  While Steve won't be riding with us he is bringing his bike so that he can do some riding.  Our chocolate lab Mo knows something is up, so has been in need of a bit more attention.  He will be very glad when he learns he is going with us!

4 comments:

  1. Good luck. I'm just starting to dream about my cross country cycling adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stay safe, have fun, I will see you all in Sept. really looking forward to it.
    Hugs

    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your day went well today and you are staying cool! Terrie

    ReplyDelete
  4. WoW, what a trek. Prays and good wishes as you travel a cross country. Stay well and safe.
    Janet- Forest Grove
    I'll be watching.
    send itinerary

    ReplyDelete