Saturday, August 28, 2010

Rest Day-Sort of??

After the last few days we all decided we needed a rest day. So we rode 22 easy miles to Monticello, Utah and then rested. An easy ride with cool temps and tail winds for a change.
Steve, Callie the Cat and Moe the Dog all really rested. Patches stood guard. Dana, Fran and Nancy drove up to Canyonlands. My favorite National Park. If you have not been there it has all the National Parks of Utah rolled up into one.
On the subject of favorites here is what I have discovered. Shoes--Bontrager RXL. Shorts--Sugoi RS.
I was also thinking about all the critters we have seen. Deer, Bison, Utah Prarie Dogs (I live for Prarie Dogs) Yellow Bellied Marmot, Prong horned Antelope.
Tomorrow into Colorado. I have never ridden in Colorado so looking forward to that new adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment